National Peace Corps Association
The National Peace Corps Association (NPCA) represents all RPCVs. NPCA organizes national conferences and advocates for federal support of the Peace Corps and other causes related to Peace Corps service. To become a registered member of NPCA, you will need to fill out an application and pay annual membership dues of $35. When you join NPCA, be sure to specify MNRPCV as a member group choice. The annual dues for each member group is $15. New members of NPCA and/or MNRPCV get one year of free membership – no matter when they join.
To reach NPCA online, go to: www.peacecorpsconnect.org
Click on “Join Today” to go to a membership application
Connect with PeaceCorpsConnect!
Another option is to sign up for the NPCA networking site at the above address. You can join the MNRPCV online group, RPCV groups for your host country and/or RPCV groups for your special interests. There is no charge to join the networking site.
Go to NPCA online at www.peacecorpsconnect.org and click on “Sign-Up.”
Dues-paying or First-year-free members of NPCA receive:
- WorldView Quarterly magazine with news from NPCA and about the developing world;
- Opportunity to join the Emergency Response Network and be linked with relief organizations in times of humanitarian need;
- Opportunity to become part of the NPCA’s Advocacy Network – a grassroots lobbying network supporting the Peace Corps and sustainable development;
- Opportunity to join Global TeachNet, the NPCA’s global education network;
- Eligibility to apply for the NPCA gold MasterCard;
- Member rates for conferences and events;
- Great travel benefits for your group or family.