National Peace Corps Association
The National Peace Corps Association (NPCA) represents all RPCVs. NPCA organizes national conferences and advocates for federal support of the Peace Corps and other causes related to Peace Corps service. To become a registered member of NPCA, you will need to fill out an application and pay annual membership dues of $35. When you join NPCA, be sure to specify MNRPCV as a member group choice. The annual dues for each member group is $15. New members of NPCA and/or MNRPCV get one year of free membership – no matter when they join.
To reach NPCA online, go to: www.peacecorpsconnect.org
Click on “Join Today” to go to a membership application
Dues-paying or First-year-free members of NPCA receive:
- WorldView Quarterly magazine with news from NPCA and about the developing world;
- Opportunity to join the Emergency Response Network and be linked with relief organizations in times of humanitarian need;
- Opportunity to become part of the NPCA’s Advocacy Network – a grassroots lobbying network supporting the Peace Corps and sustainable development;
- Opportunity to join Global TeachNet, the NPCA’s global education network;
- Member rates for conferences and events;
- Great travel benefits for your group or family.