• Upcoming Events

Peace Corps Graduate Programs

Peace Corps or graduate school?  Three unique programs offer the best of both worlds.

Following Your Service:  

Paul D. Coverdell Fellows Program offers returned Volunteers scholarships or reduced tuition, stipends, and internships at more than 50 participating campuses in a variety of subject areas, combining graduate study with substantive, degree-related internships that help meet the needs of underserved American communities. Fellows teach in public schools, work in public health facilities, and contribute to community development projects at nonprofit organizations. Volunteers can apply for Paul D. Coverdell Fellows Programs any time after they complete their Peace Corps service.


      St. Catherine University, Saint Paul MN


      Hubert H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs, University of Minnesota



Before and During Your Service: Master’s International

Master’s International allows Volunteers to incorporate Peace Corps service as credit in a master’s degree program in a variety of fields at more than 80 academic institutions nationwide. Prospective students apply separately to Peace Corps and to a participating graduate school. Once accepted by both, students will study on campus, usually for one year, and then spend the next two years earning academic credit while working overseas in a related Peace Corps project. Most schools provide students in this program with opportunities for research or teaching assistantships, scholarships, or tuition waivers for the credits earned while serving in the Peace Corps.

To see a list of  Master’s International programs in Minnesota, CLICK HERE.

Program for RPCVS at St. Thomas University School of Law