March 23rd, 2013
Welcome to the website of the Minnesota Peace Corps Volunteers (MNRPCV). MNRPCV is a membership organization for Returned Peace Corps Volunteers in Minnesota. You will find event announcements and other notices for RPCVs and PCVs here on our website. Join our email listserv (see sidebar) to get regular updates from MNRPCV.
For details on how to contact MNRPCV, go to the: “CONTACT US” Menu
For details of the events listed to the left, go to the: “EVENTS” Menu
MNRPCV is a Member Group of the National Peace Corps Association
Posted in General | Comments Off on Welcome to MNRPCV
July 15th, 2015
August 10-14, 8:15 AM to 4:00 PM
Sign up to join MNRPCV for our biggest service project yet–helping build a house for a family in need in partnership with Habitat for Humanity. The work-camp is scheduled August 10-14 in Hugo MN (in the northeast suburbs–15 miles from downtown St. Paul). We will help organize carpools from the Twin Cities area, or you can provide your own transportation. Workdays run from 8:15 AM-4:00 PM. No construction skills are required–you just have to work hard, wear sturdy shoes, and commit to at least one weekday work session. Family and friends are welcome, too. We want to represent Peace Corps well so we need LOTS of help with this project (at least 10 but up to 18 volunteers per day!) You are welcome and encouraged to sign up for multiple days if possible!
To sign up:
1) Click this link to see our Sign-Up on VolunteerSpot: http://vols.pt/NpLdBZ
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It’s easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on VolunteerSpot.
- Note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact Pat Smith and to sign you up manually.
- We’ll stay in touch with further details about the project for those who sign up.
- Email Pat Smith at: firstname.lastname@example.org more information or to sign up!
Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off on MNRPCV Habitat for Humanity Project